White Mountain Football

whitemountainfootball.com and smackzone123.com

All times are UTC - 7 hours

Post subject: Re: 2A bracket
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 5:44 pm 

They would have one what? Did you mean would have won? I'm sure you did. You must be happy to be surrounded by people smarter than you all the time so they can decipher your gibberish. Given the fact that SC didn't attempt to kick a PAT all game, my guess is that their coach was even less comfortable with their kicker than the SF coach was. The bigger fallacy lies in the Cougs, with a solid kicker, going for it on 4th down on the 1 yd line when a chip shot would have had them playing ALA for the title this week.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 10:46 pm 

That was a fantesticle reply!

Anyone can kick a fg from the one yard line.

And no, the bigger fallacy lies with sf. If they would have kicked fg's they would have beat payson and sl.

Grammar check please.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 10:53 am 

If SF would have made those FG's they would have won not one but two more games. SF was 50% (2 of 4) on the season for FG attempts. Chances are they only made one of them and won one of the two (not too or to) games you mentioned.

For the record, I've visited with a few of the SF coaches, and they second guessed themselves on not attempting those FG's before you brought it up. They are thinking of purchasing a crystal ball to help them with those decisions next season. The one they get will have to actually tell them the future, unlike yours which simply tells people what they already know.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 10:56 am 

fantesticle? Seriously?

Good luck to your Elks this weekend. Hopefully it doesn't come down to a FG attempt, and they manage to get it done. Should be another good game between these teams.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 7:41 pm 

With the sport of soccer gaining popularity at the high school levels I have noticed a lack of decent kickers. I don't know if there's a correlation but what was once a way to help a team has now become a weakness.

Here is a good article:
http://www.beaumontenterprise.com/sport ... 914906.php

If I'm a parent looking to get my kid on the team and even the NFL based on this information I'm going to train them to kick.

Cougars like to prey on deer, though they also eat smaller animals such as coyotes, porcupines, and raccoons. These cats employ a blend of stealth and power. Then they kill by going for the back of the neck with a fatal bite.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:55 pm 

For all the flap about field goal kickers here is a quick stat for all you whining about the lack of kicking game!

Attachments:
IMG_2718.PNG
IMG_2718.PNG [ 174.29 KiB | Viewed 424 times ]

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:54 pm 

dang that's a big post redneck. but not as big as the elks win over thatcher Saturday.

elks by 25+

hater nightmare.