White Mountain Football

whitemountainfootball.com and smackzone123.com

All times are UTC - 7 hours

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 10:26 am 

It is amazing what happens when you play on a neutral field with neutral officiating. Then again, with those two half wits coaching it was never in question who was going to win. I have to laugh, they have the best practice facilities in the state with one of the largest student enrollments in their classification and still cant win a championship. ) 0-2 when it counts. :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:36 am 

I believe Thatcher is actually one of the largest 2a schools. Round Valley I don't even think can break 400.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 12:38 pm 

http://aiaonline.org/files/14000/2016-2 ... nments.pdf

Thatcher 483
Round Valley 406

Only schools bigger than Thatcher:
Paradise Honors 526
Parker 497
Alchesay 493

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 12:44 pm 

They were clearly some close losses and some very questionable calls/no calls. Through it all, some of the Thatcherites clearly proved that they do NOT know how to lose with class. Now we see that you don't know how to win with class either.

Congrats to those from Thatcher who showed class all through the season in both good times and bad. To the originator of this thread and all of those like him/her, the gold ball doesn't bring automatic respect or the right to demand it. Yes, your team won, but your words prove that you are still a loser. Better luck next year.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 2:10 pm 

As stated, "one of the largest enrollments", and unarguably the best climate controlled facilities in the state.

To the originator of this thread and all of those like him/her, the gold ball doesn't bring automatic respect or the right to demand it. Yes, your team won, but your words prove that you are still a loser. Better luck next year.

Now that really hurt Knowitall...Careful, you might offend someone and get banned... :roll:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 2:31 pm 

Congratulations Thatcher. I am happy!!!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 2:50 pm 

Doug Jr wrote:

Thanks Doug! Appreciate the support!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 7:57 pm 

Thatchnasty wrote:
...they have one of the largest student enrollments in their classification and still cant win a championship...

That could be said about all those that made it to the finals & didn't win:
Williams in 1A, Sabino in 3A, Catalina Foothills in 4A, & Centennial in 5A.

Many of the largest 6A schools with nice facilities also underperformed:
Desert Vista, Hamilton, Highland, Mesa, Mountain View, & Red Mountain.

Champions are able to overcome disadvantages. Congrats to Thatcher.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 9:57 pm 

Doug Jr wrote:

Less than three weeks after posting this:

Doug Jr wrote:
Most likely my final post on this site...

Payson played very well and gets my congrats for the effort. Neither team played poorly, very few mistakes in the game. A blocked PAT was the difference. A lot of class with the sportsmanship after the game. Something a few of those posting on this board could use in life...

Good game, both teams. Good luck to the Longhorns.

I'm out.

Really out.

Chicks dig me because I rarely wear underwear... and when I do, it's usually something unusual. But now I know why I have always lost women to guys like you. It's not just the uniform. It's the stories that you tell. So much fun and imagination.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 9:58 pm 

Doug Jr.

Chicks dig me because I rarely wear underwear... and when I do, it's usually something unusual. But now I know why I have always lost women to guys like you. It's not just the uniform. It's the stories that you tell. So much fun and imagination.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 6:06 pm 

I have never seen that movie but Bill has me loling like a teenager. :lol: :lol: :lol: That's some funny Sh#7... Doug, welcome back and stay a while. When your here its like spending Thanksgiving with your own dysfunctional family.

Cougars like to prey on deer, though they also eat smaller animals such as coyotes, porcupines, and raccoons. These cats employ a blend of stealth and power. Then they kill by going for the back of the neck with a fatal bite.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 7:39 pm 

Bill Lundbergh wrote:
Doug Jr wrote:

Less than three weeks after posting this:

Doug Jr wrote:
Most likely my final post on this site...

Payson played very well and gets my congrats for the effort. Neither team played poorly, very few mistakes in the game. A blocked PAT was the difference. A lot of class with the sportsmanship after the game. Something a few of those posting on this board could use in life...

Good game, both teams. Good luck to the Longhorns.

I'm out.

Really out.

The host. Calling me out like that. You had to wait three weeks, but pounced as soon as you could. Must be a highlight in your life. I hope you're happy with yourself, because I'm guessing not many others are. In both cases, I am merely offering congratulations. You really have some quality, y'know?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:55 pm 

I'm happy. ;)

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:23 am 

Doug Jr wrote:
The host. Calling me out like that. You had to wait three weeks, but pounced as soon as you could. Must be a highlight in your life. I hope you're happy with yourself, because I'm guessing not many others are. In both cases, I am merely offering congratulations. You really have some quality, y'know?

Yeah, I was just waiting for you to show back up. A highlight of my life. I am not particularly happy with myself. Lots of self loathing and shame. But I don't go around threatening to take my ball and go home and quit this mean website full of meanies. Because if I quit this little website of ours, it goes away. Difference between me and you is I actually can't quit you.

You gonna keep bickering with me and complaining about the site? Are you gonna leave? Or are you going to go back to normal and keep posting like the other folks on here and ignore the fact that you dislike me and how I run things? If you want to keep bickering with me, I can troll with the best of them. But in general, I prefer if you stick around. I ain't the one booting you from the board. You are the one saying "peace out."

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 11:01 pm 

As I've said in the past, there are 2 domains available:

Smackzone123.com could continue with the nonsense that bothers serious posters like me;
Whitemountainfootball.com could be limited to real football discussions.

Who knows how many more users would be attracted, but it could be worth a try.
You might even be able to attract some advertising to offset some expenses.

If someone sets up a small ball site like what I'm looking for, my time on this board would diminish.
The off-season would be a good time to make a change.