White Mountain Football

whitemountainfootball.com and smackzone123.com

All times are UTC - 7 hours

Post subject: Re: Pinon Eagle Fans
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:09 pm 

1st off WR beat Pinon. 2nd I never said WR was good, I mentioned in another post that I've been to a WR game and said there not even good. Sheesh get over it!! be happy, just like the other Pinon fan stated, Pinon will have another easy schedule next season, therefor they will skip their way to sectionals/state next year!
!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:31 am 

Well I aint exactly a pinon fan jus like u like u think, jus as u like to think dey had an ez schedule, but watever schedule was given to them seemed to have worked out enough so they made it. Im sorry that u disagree w that but it is wat it is. But den again your right because that weak schedule did play a very big part in the end.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:33 am 

and just like i said on the other side...
this is not the last time you will see Pinon Eagles!!!!

Window Rock Scouts had a very awesome season...
Just one of those days where you can't get nothing going...
So i guess i can say... You will see Scouts again next year!!!

Enjoy the tournament basketball Fans...
May the Best team of 2012 Win!!!

Remember to show good Sportsmanship!!!

Go Eagles!!!!!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:44 am 

i dont think some of the Pinon fans dont understand the definition of sportsmanship? sorry 2 say...dey clearly interrupted da wr scouts cheerleaders performing at 1/2time in winslow during d sec gm...wr vs pinon....hum sportsmanship..during.the girls gm wr vs sedona we clearly applauded the sedona grls team...

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:00 am 

Really? What happened to supporting all Native teams?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:16 am 

We're all different... I applauded them...
So as a pinon fan i showed my Sportsmanship...
For the rest I can't speak for there action...
.......LOL....... funny you say that....

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:38 am 

nativesponge at least u were part of a few dat showed yr loyal sportsmanship...remember key word was some not all but at least u displayed yr sportsmanship....proud of you....

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:56 pm 

Weak or tough schedule, both WR and Pinon are out the playoffs. However, they both suffered from the same problems, lack of size (WR) or inability to utilize their size (Pinon). But more importantly, they both suffer from horrible coaches at the helm. WR usually exits the state playoffs year after year, because they have guards and forwards trying to compete for rebounds, put backs, and high percentage shots. Unfortunatley with an 3-guard set, its no wonder they look great in transition but come crunch time WR just cannot compete with size. Without a doubt they have great scoring guards but without a complete team they can continue to beat up the rez schools and disappoint their fans year after year. JT was not utilized in the right manner under WR coach's system. The guy can score, but wheres the role player that needed to do the dirty work? The buff guy was not even dominate, talk about playing 4 on 5. In Pinon's case the coach had no control or sense of utilizing or rotating his players. Who substitutes 3 starters for bench players? I could understand a staggered rotation but asking 3 cold bench players to step up just killed his teams momentum and chemistry too often and in instances where he could've pulled out close decisive games. Too bad he never got his big men to play like BIG men. Couple of 6'+ footers who couldn't play with their backs to the basket. But hey D. Jones is easily a top 5 player up North but in my opinion the best. A complete player in all aspects of the game but does hurt himself and team with his attitude. But what a basketball player he is, I just wish his sportsmanship was on par with his skill level. Great job to all the players from both teams. Unfortunately I think both suffer from the guys at the helm. The talent was there, just not the right maestro.