White Mountain Football

whitemountainfootball.com and smackzone123.com

All times are UTC - 7 hours

Post subject: Div 3 contenders
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 2:18 pm 

After thinking blue ridge and show might be close to making a push it looks like sf Holbrook and Winslow from up here contending with valley and Scottsdale Christian and ftn hills. Estella is also a possible. To me sf has established a consistency and is continuing to get better week to week. Next weeks 3 away games at Holbrook, show low and Winslow will shed some light on where they are with the tourney looming. I think sf is the favorite to win it. Great guard play with posts playing better every game. I think 6 different kids have led them in scoring this year.

Post subject: Re: Div 3 contenders
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 10:51 am 

I agree with replacing BR and SL with Holbrook and Winslow. BR has a chance to make some noise tonight if they can pull off the upset at SF. Next week will be a big week for the Lobos with those three games (SL and Winslow back to back).

Don't forget about Cortez as well. They knocked us out last year, and they are moving up in the power rankings. They will be right there with Valley Christian, Scottsdale Christian, and Ft. Hills. Any other contenders out there?