White Mountain Football

whitemountainfootball.com and smackzone123.com

All times are UTC - 7 hours

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:45 pm 

http://www.azcentral.com/members/Blog/S ... dow/112949
"... McClintock senior Cameron Forte set a Class 4A record by scoring 60 points against Combs... coach Jase Coburn told a reporter he knew he would take some heat for leaving Forte in for much of the fourth quarter...

McClintock beat Combs, 96-42. Combs is a new school (that) doesn't have any seniors and is 0-13 on the season. Yet Coburn thought it was OK to keep Forte in the game because... the record is more important than doing what's right.

"The team really wanted him to get the record," Coburn said. "They were the ones who wanted him to stay in."

So its the players' fault? Uh, coach, you're supposed to decide who plays and who doesn't. You caved in to your players because you wanted to see Forte break the record just as much as they did... "

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:59 am 

Well if McClintock fires him as their basketball coach perhaps Ricedorf can hire him as an assistant football coach since they obviously share the same ethics and sportsmanship qualities.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:22 am 

So, spanky, have you contacted espn and all the national news outlets to make them aware of this grand travesty, like you did for coach Ricedorff??

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:34 am 

Of course he didn't cuz he is a blow hard. He is the wanna be ethics of sports police.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:24 pm 

No I didn't. Basketball is a different animal, and we've seen similar outcomes by many teams across the nation over the past few seasons.

This doesn't even compare to what Ricedork did.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:26 pm 

For the record though, I also contacted Rivals.com on Sirius and we discussed it (Ricedork's sportsmanship) on air. Furthermore, I didn't hear a single call that supported his stance...and there were tons of calls.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:50 am 

Running up the score is running up the score, no matter what sport it is, spanky. You just have ricedorff-envy and can't stand that he has had success and you are a frumoy mall cop. If you were actually genuine about your hatred for running up the score, you'd have made a stink over this too. Do you want me to get you an autographed photo of Randy holding both of the championship trophies won under his coaching here at Show Low? I seriously think you have an alternative lifestyle crush in the guy... :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:28 pm 

Yes...when I do coach high school football again I aspire to coach at the 3A level, where slow undersized kids will maximize my experience. Maybe I'll take Randy's route and fail enormously at the 5A level before moving down to coach a level that better suits my lack of coaching talents.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:42 am 

I love the way you knock the kids of the 3A, and then your frumpy genetic spawn only plays in the knidergarten level 2A and doesn't even excell there. You can suck it, you freaking idiot. Your babble and opinions are uneducated and bias. Now go pick on some skater kid at your mall cop job, uncle Rico...

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:24 am 

HAHA @ Crunch!

Someone actually pointed his genetic spawn at a game. I will refrain from harsh comments on the poor guy because he cant control genetics.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:14 pm 

Crunch...I'll tell you what, if you can't talk trash without crossing the line then you tell me when and where to meet and I'll gladly settle the issue.

Don't give me this crap about "my kids played at the 3A level so you're indirectly attacking them" because that's horsesh*t; what I do and you do are two completely different things. You also know I've said the same thing about the 2A level, and for 99% of the kids that play at that level it IS true.

I'd offer the same challenge to No Huddle but I already know he wouldn't show...this is as tough as he gets.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:17 pm 

...and my son is twice the men at 16 than either of you are or will ever be. That's sad.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:20 pm 

As far as meeting your expectations or qualifications on things, spankoff, haha, I laugh. Your opinion isn't worth what my dog leaves on the neighbors lawn, and smells the same. You keep criticizing 3A as little boy ball, the athletes aren't any good, blah, blah, blah, and when I bring it to you at your cheap level you want to fight. Hahaha, I have no fear of you and your mall cop comb over, when you come back and rescue your family from the place you hate and belittle, I'll be here for a chat. I'm sick of you crapping on the kids of our communities and their abilities. Whatever made up lies you have about your past or present is a joke. Funny how you can dish it but can't take it. Hahaha!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:11 am 

It has absolutely nothing to do with dishing it out and not being able to take it, as you know as well as everyone else that I make cracks about myself all the time. I have never once said anything persona; about your kids; I've said the majority of the kids playing at the 3A level are smaller, slower and not as good as their 5A counterparts. If you get upset by that comment that's because YOU place your own kids into that catagory, not me. The comment is a true comment (just look at the scouting sites and see the ratio of scholarships given to Arizona athletes this season).

If you have no other avenue then to personally make comments about my son then 1) it shows how much of a p***y you truly are, 2) how small a man you truly are, and 3) how much of a p***y you truly are. (Did I hit that last one twice? Must really be a big one then.) I'll be over to those parts next Saturday...you tell me when and where and I'm there. (My son's uncles also would like to talk to you...I guess at some point a person has to either put up or shut up; let's see how much heart you truly have or if you're all hot air.)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:12 am 

I'm assuming that Ricedork will be there too since you're attached to his scrotum?