White Mountain Football

whitemountainfootball.com and smackzone123.com

All times are UTC - 7 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:33 am 

....and before you say it, no I don't need my brothers there. My issues with your comments about my son are only between you and I. However, the comments you made about their nephew are between you and them and absolutely none of my business how they deal with that. So before you complain and make your comments, there are two completely separate issues here regarding the comments...you and I and you and them. (Just wanted to clarify; let me know when so that all birds can be killed with one stone.)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:28 am 

You use words like inept, lowly, irrellevant, low class, compare them to datsuns, not worthy of mentioning, and on and on. That is offensive and degrading to the kids that play here, including my kid and yours. So I smack on you(not your kid) by using a reference to your genetics and you pass out death threats(kill two birds with one stone) and bring a gang to help. :lol: If your mall cop boss catches wind of that, he's liable to take away your pepper spray and plastic badge. Welcome to free speech, you get to be vile and I have the right to state my opinion. You are like the pee wee football parent that runs on the field when you think your kid gets hit too hard or the coach says something you don't like.

I've heard about your kid, and that he is a really good kid. They said he was a good football player but an injury hampered him. I feel sorry for him having to put up with you, knowing what your stated views are of the athletes in the 3A and 2A division. Instead of threatening me, maybe you should evaluate your hate speech and see who it is pointed to and affecting.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:32 am 

Dont throw stones if you live in a glass house. Regardless of what you think...You have offended many mothers and fathers on this site with your comments about their kids. Regardless of if you think its okay because you hide your attacks with big words and elloquent rhetoric...its still the same.

So let me critique....

Spank junior is a very below average football player and shouldnt be on the field.....ever. Sorry...just an opinion.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:52 am 

Like I said, when and where. That's all I need to know.

My issues about your direct comments regarding my son will be settled. The issue between you and his uncles regarding the comments is simply that and I will be nowhere near, as that doesn't pertain to me. As I've stated numerous times now, I've never once stated anything directly regarding your kid/s. I don't mind trash talk...never have, never will. I would have no issue with you criticizing his pplays and performance on the field either, as that goes with the game. I also stated before that if you're placing your kids in the catagory I mentioned then that is YOUR issue, not mine. I've always stated that there have been exceptions at the 2A/3A levels, so apparently YOU don't feel your kids are those exceptions. That's none of my business, all I need to know is where and and when and we'll discuss it. The fact is the stats back up my claims/opinions, and I'm sure that 75% of the parents out there who thought/knew their kid could go to Hamilton and secure a scholarship they would rather than play at 3A and receive nothing.

All I need to know is when and where, because I don't wish to continue debating the issue on this board with a cowardly, nutless individual who has no intentions of backing up his words. You wrote it, now man up and stand by it and take ownership.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:12 am 

No Huddle...when I say that I feel most of the kids at the 2A/3A levels are slow, undersized and not as talented as those at higher levels and a parent takes offense to that I can't help that, as the ONLY 2 kids I've ever "directly" mentioned by name who couldn't play at the higher level have been Morgan and Ricedorf. If you perceive I'm talking about your kid that's your issue that you feel his talents fit into the catagories I mentioned. Why would you get offended if something someone else says doesn't pertain to you? If I say "child molestors are evil" would you respond by saying "Im not evil" if you're not a child molestor?

Have I ever said "No Huddle...YOUR kid is slow, undersized and not as talented as........."? Or have I said that "most kids at the 2A/3A levels are slower, undersized and and not as talented as........? There IS a difference...but that difference is where you place your own kids talents, as I obviously don't know the kid. It's true though, and it's ignorant to deny it. The fact is that probably less than 10% of kids at the 2A/3A levels can play at the 5A level. Don't get * at me for stating something that is true. If you're one of those parents who fill your kid's head with false hopes and tell them they're better than they are that's cool, as that's between you and them. However, don't expect everyone else to take an enabling approach to kids...some of us prefer telling them how it is.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:20 am 

Either way though No Huddle, I'm done with you, as I can already tell you're not one willing or able to stand by your comments. Oddly, uou display the characteristics many child molestors possess. That much is factual and actually fits the FBI profiles (look em up), as anybody who monitors their behaviors in chatrooms, message boards, etc can attest. Now, I'm not saying you're one, so don't read into it. I'm just saying that you display the mannerisms they possess, and that could simply be completely coincidental........

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:43 am 

So my comment about your kid, which was frumpy and didn't excell at the 2A level have you wanting to fight, kill me, or what ever, and you in-laws all up in arms wanting to do the same. You call my/our/all 3A kids slow, undersized and not talented, should the entire field of parents from SL, SF, RV, BR, Pay be there for our meeting? BTW, frumpy means kinda soft, maybe lumpy. And excelling means having stats/awards/winning alot. Man, I am really mean, I guess. I'm NOT afraid of you and will be happy to have a chat face to face, I'm not threating to hurt/maim/kill anyone, just talk. You are the outta control one, and your entourage.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:47 am 

One question for your inlaws, how do you all feel when your mr spanky talks about doing everybaody' wife and junk like that on the smackboard. You take that serious? I'd smack the dufusif he were married to my sister. Bet there is an FBI stat that shows statements like that profile an adulterer or something of the like...

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:59 am 

You're missing the point; did I ever specifically single out your kid in any way, shape or manner? THAT is the issue...I could give a rat's ass if anyone mentions his abilities/inabilities or performance/lack of performance; that all goes with sport. But to mention anyone outside of the rhelm of the sporting activities being discussed is over the line.

I'm done talking about it. I just need to know when and where you're able to back up your comments. That's all I need...no assessment or breakdown of what I just submitted, just when and where. Please.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:10 am 

It was a reference to his abilities/accomplishments as athletic performance in 2A ball. Re-read the post. What everline you've decided to draw is your delusion. You said saturday, right?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:23 am 

You are full of crap spank. You have trashed 3A kids for as long as I have been reading this and the previous smackboard. It is truely comical how when YOUR kid gets a mention you go ballistic. You are a cowardly, spineless jackwagon. You have been trashing Ricedorff Jr for at least two years now. You have a beef with his dad and as a result you go after him. That has been my contention with you all along. Now you want to fight crunch....holy crap, grow up you child.

Funny how out of the blue you fling out a chomo reference. Whats the old saying, "Are one to know one..." Your in the business, you know. Get a grip.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:34 am 

Ummm, I believe I already mentioned that Ricedorf was 1 of 2 kids that I've ever mentioned by name as not being able to play at the next level. If you re-read what I wrote you should be able to identify that. I don't care if my kids are fingered out for poor performance, missed plays, etc because if they're to be commended for making positive plays then that goes hand in hand. That isn't what happened though, and consequently why I'm *. Now, I'm uncertain as to why you piped in when I already stated exactly what you said, but my issue isn't with you, as you've always been respectful in those regards and seldom have taken things to a level outside of related topic.

As for the molestor comment, I was simply using a reference she/he could relate to. If they aren't one then I don't expect them to take offense, as it wasn't meant for them. If the shoe fits though, it'd be ignorant to argue if it's true.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:39 am 

...but you are correct, I'm going to call him out and see if he's man enough to stand by his comments. He allowed his disdain for me to cross over to my family, and as you already stated, that's unacceptible.

I'm just waiting on the "when and where".

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:42 am 

The funniest thing of all is that entire issue stemmed, not from a comment I made about a kid, but from a comment I made about a coach. The comments I made were factual, based upon his coaching performances at a higher level. Where or why my kid came into the conversation I'm uncertain, but I do intend to find out and ensure that it doesn't happen in the future.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:49 am 

Dude, really.. You have "only mentioned" a couple of kids directly.. That may be partially true, but go back and read your coveted "5000" posts from the previous board and your jibberish on this current board and you contantly trash the 3A boys. You are nailing everyone of them including my boy and my boys coming up. You put yourself on a pedestal and bark out crap, diminishing the efforts of the kids that live in these smaller communities. I suppose that if the main goal of the parent was to make pro ball players then they would move to your overrated 5A programs. Who give a crap about pro football or going to the next level. As you have routinely stated very few get the opportunity. It is an aspiration for every kid, including myself when I was young, but then reality sets in. Not everyone, rarely anyone makes it. But you have to stand up and critize the entire program. I am more interested in what the coaching staff and the structure does for my kid and what it will do for him later in life. But, you... you have to destroy this with your inflated ego. You are a bum.

I have lost any thought of respect for you as a poster, coach, and a parent when you facilitate or encite a physical altercation over an internet blog. You are part of the problem in society today. I will not be a part of your little fantacy of having an altercation with crunch. In fact I would strongly encourage you to cease any furtherance of this action.

I am sure you have a great kid. I feel sorry that he has the example of you as he becomes an adult.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next