White Mountain Football

whitemountainfootball.com and smackzone123.com

All times are UTC - 7 hours

Post subject: out of control parents
PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 5:31 am 

I just watched a well played and well coached match. I could not believe the comments the parents were making and posting on Facebook.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 11:20 pm 

Out of control, you said it. I've seen comments made on Facebook in regards to club volleyball. Parents don't realize club is 9months of practice vs. 3 months of high school season. It's a different realm. Yes in club there is a selection of "good" girls but parents don't realize that club is not the same as high school. My question is, where is that club coaching? And why isn't he coaching a winning high school team? Good job to both MV and TC teams. You both are coached well by good coaches and their staff.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 5:25 am 

Club is also like an all star team (the coaches pick who they want). High school coaches have to play what is at their school.

Officiating at club tournaments is done by kids. Things are much tigher in high school.

Posts on Facebook are open to anyone. Be careful what you say. I know you wouldn't want anyone bad mouthing your kid.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 2:07 pm 

still seen great volleyball at the mustang tournament but yet club players are still pointed out as the winner of the games. I feel sorry for mustang volleyball for being compared to club volleyball vs. a successful 35+ years. And to Tuba City, a group of talented girls i've seen in a long time, to be put down by immature self centered parents. Is this the attitude their club portrays? is that their philosophy? No good coach will ever put down any good coaching regardless. Im sorry for MV and TC Girls reading immature responses on facebook.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 8:40 am 

So if we could do 'Fantasy Volleyball', do you think the Shonto Starlings could beat Tuba City of Monument Valley?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 8:42 am 

That is supposed to be 'or' not 'of'.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 6:08 pm 

Haha. This is pretty interesting. Deleted my last post.